Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Latest and Greatest

Since my last post I travelled to see the Relocated Logan Clarks in their new home. I had a blast and only wish I could have stayed longer to play Rescue Squad and go to the park and spend more time with my BFF. The drive wasn't too bad and it was great to come home to the hubby.

Drew passed his math test! That and the background check are the only things that hadn't been completed when I posted last. We're very excited and hope to hear soon that he has been accepted to the Special Education program. 4 semesters to go. :) Props to him for sticking with it and not giving up. I know some days that is a big battle.

Drew also has been making very scrumptious cookies lately, been doing my dishes, and has not let me open ANY birthday presents. I think he loves knowing something I don't. Well, to him I say, "I know something you don't for Christmas." HA-ZAH! (Sorry to mention it before Thanksgiving.)

My dad is coming to Utah for work and I'm excited to see him. It will be the first time we get to hang out since he his return to the US from Iraq. I look forward to visiting with him and my dear Granny.

We continue to work hard and have been truly blessed by the Lord. I will never be able to express my gratitude enough for the blessings he gives everyday.

3 comments:

Tahnie said...

We're excited to see you guys this weekend! Good job on passing the math test Drew!!

Ash said...

I would like to see a picture of the red couch. Moving is the pits! Have fun with your Dad. My mom just dropped him off at the airport. :)

JED MAIL said...

I did have fun. I just wish I could have had an extra day or two there. I didn't spend nearly enough time with you two.