Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Introducing Discovering Delicious

This is a small snippet to let you know about my new blog "Discovering Delicious".

I have always enjoyed food but I haven't always been open to new flavors like I am now. A few years ago I started watching food shows on local public television and found that I really enjoyed seeing what new things they were creating and how I wish I had smellivision. (Someone can start working on that for me.)

I've made a lot of new recipes and am adding to the "keeper" file that started with childhood favorites from my mother and neighbors. I often think, "You know who would like this..." or "I should share this with..." This is a way for me to share my bounty and help keep me organized. So, if you are interested in seeing what new flavors are being produced in the Roska home, check out Discovering Delicious.

5 comments:

Tahnie said...

Love your new blog! I tried to leave a comment, honestly I did, like 5 times, but I guess I'm special because it wouldn't accept it. Anyway I told you I was excited to try everything and if we're invited to the 24th with all you awesome peeps I'll start making sacrifices too so I know what the heck I'm bringing! :)

Aaron said...

Totally dig the new blog. That's good stuff. Thanks for sharing. It's fun being a foodie.

Jen said...

Awesome!!! I have the link on my blog and this is definately something I will check out regularly!!

BALLS said...

yey, i am so excited to use these recipes. i could always use new things to try. thanks for doing it!

Judy and KC said...

What a beautiful food blog! I will be checking it out for new recipe ideas. I love the layout and background - good job! Also -Thanks for putting a link to my food blog on your sidebar! :)