Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Time flies when you are preparing for fun

More than two weeks have passed and I apologize. The big news with us is.....Today is Drew's birthday! YEA! I like Drew's birthday because it comes with fun memories.
2003: On the 13th Andrew and Kristi were married. Drew came to the reception with his friend (we were all co-workers at the time). I went to give Drew a hug and he thought I was going to go dukes with him so he put up his fists ready to block his face. On the 14th he asked me out. (Supposedly I couldn't refuse because it was his birthday.) One week later was our first date. It was easily the best date I had ever been on.
2005: I pulled the BEST birthday surprise ever. Drew really wanted a jacket, so I bought it then had my mom buy it from me to give to Drew. So when Drew asked if I got him the jacket I told him no. He was so disappointed and upset that I hadn't got it. I captured his face on camera as he opened the box. Priceless.

This weekend we will be leaving for So. Cali. Drew was excited to share about that. When we started planning our trip it seemed so distant and now it's here! We're VERY excited!!!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I remember the jacket thing. That was way funny. Congratulations on another great birthday. Have fun on vacation!