Friday, May 16, 2008

I know I'm lucky cause...

Drew makes me laugh. It's a lot of little things he's done in our time together that keeps things enjoyable. From the very first day we met he's had me rolling on the floor laughing. This month it was because he was on the floor that I was smiling.

Drew decided one day that if he blocked the doorway then I couldn't return to work after my lunch hour. It worked. I called my co-worker to tell Drew to move and my plan backfired when she told me what a slow afternoon it was and how I should stay home. It's nice to know that after all our time together Drew still wants to hang out with me on a weekday afternoon. I love that he did it and that he continues to threaten to do it again.

Last night we went into our yard and flew $3 basal wood airplanes with wind up propellers until the rubber bands broke so many times we could no longer repair them. It was great fun and a good reminder of how good the simple things are. Tonight we're going burnin' with Andrew and Kristi. (It means we'll go up the canyon, start a fire, and roast hot dogs and marshmallows.) It's one of our all time FAVORITE things to do. Hooray!

2 comments:

Tahnie said...

I'm jealous. I really really love to roast marshmallows too! It's my favoritest favorite thing to do in the summer next to picnics. Hmmm that's funny, they both have to do with food! :)
Tahnie

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

yep I am that cute!