Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yea for another round of mobile uploads!

Here are a bunch of random pictures I have taken with my phone over the last several months:
Emily and I went for a drive last week and we spotted a ton of deer in Smithfield and this one wanted to investigate. This is probably the cutest pirate ever!
Emily and I went to lunch and the fries were not the best so I made a fry sculpture.

We went to sizzler the first night of our trip to San Diego and all the food was gross so I made a face out of the mashed potatoes, butter and sour cream, a lemon wedge and some garnish. I thought he was pretty awesome and Gromo couldn't stop laughing.

This is Tyler and he has to be the funniest kid ever. I put my hat on him and he gave me the look of "Really?"


These fish were caught out of Bear Lake by a friend of mine. He was going to take me up there to ice fish but it didn't ever freeze over:(

7 comments:

Hama Roska said...

Wildlife searching was a lot of fun last weekend. Thanks for going with me!

amber said...

Were those gross fries at Logan Burgers? I love that place but haven't been in a while. Those fish are awesome! I told Joe I want to go fishing with him but I don't want to bait the hook or take the fish off the hook. Reeling is the life for me.

Tahnie said...

Drew I like how much you play with your food. It just means you're still a little boy at heart!

Jessica GaleForce said...

Roska...its funny that you don't just complain like Jared would and put on a face and just eat it...but I can just see you. You start eating, get the look on your face...then instantly decided that the food is not worthy of such a stomach and would rather starve :) Then you commence in playing in said food. I wonder what your weefay (that means wife) thinks about this...??LOLOLOL

Donna Madsen said...

I agree that is the cutest pirate I have ever seen!

Melanie said...

those fish are huge! Do you always get fishies that big from Bear Lake?

Kristi said...

good times......good times! I miss being an active part of those good times.