Friday, March 20, 2009

MISSING

UPDATE: Thanks to all who read this and searched for my brother. He was found this morning walking in remote Wyoming. He has no signs of hypothermia and was not disoriented. His wife and children continue to take care of him and we hope to talk more often.
Name: Aaron
May answer to: Accounting Nerd or AJ Cool
Last seen/heard from: New Year's
Identifiable features: Scar on chest from "hole in heart"
May be found somewhere in Wyoming
Please call or e-mail Aunt Hama if you have seen this person.
Thank you.

**For anyone who is genuinely worried, Aaron is not missing. I just miss my brother.**

4 comments:

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I haven't seen him

Jessica GaleForce said...

Nor have we...although-no, that wastn't him. That was a tinman with his clothes on..the hole in the heart would have applied too..but alas it was not him.

Donna Madsen said...

I hope you find him soon!

JED MAIL said...

I'll bet you don't miss him as much as I miss you all!

Dad.