Sunday, August 9, 2009

And I thought an A- in Stats was a good feeling!

Emily and I have been trying to figure out a way to pay off our car before we went full term. We had come up with several ideas in the past but the money wasn't ever there. Finally after paying off a couple of other things we were able to get enough money together to pay it off. We made a special trip down to SLC and found one credit union in Centerville that was open until 3 and we payed it off. I have never spent so much money and felt good about it. The rest of the afternoon we would look at each other and smile. I kept asking her; "Guess what?" Em: "What?" Me: "We own our car!" Such a good feeling, I would recommend it to anybody who can pull it off!

4 comments:

Hama Roska said...

Whoooooooooooooooo- Hooooooooooo!

Tahnie said...

I care what you've written....I just noticed that btw. And I care that you guys are awesome and smart with your $$!!! Yay!!!

Kristi said...

It is a good feeling isn't it. Someday I hope to by a car without taking a loan out (fingers crossed).

Donna Madsen said...

Good for you guys!