Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm a big boy now!

So for all of those who read this and are up to date on my situation with my arch Nemesis Stats 1040. I woke up and was very excited to see that I got an 88% on my final (class average was a 76%) this gave me an overall score of 90.59 which is an A-!!!! This means two things. 1st off I can finally say I have an associates to go along with my art minor. 2nd is that I can now apply to my major in the fall, which means I should be able to start my classes on the spring! I want to throw out a huge thanks to Emily for helping me and encouraging me along the way!

3 comments:

Donna Madsen said...

Congrats Drew! That is awesome! Good Luck in your future schooling!

Hama Roska said...

Congrats Drew! I knew you could do it.

Tahnie said...

YYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!11