Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anna, It’s your birthday. Happy Birthday Anna!

You don’t have a facebook page yet, at least not that I know of, so I’ll blog about you instead.

The day you were born I was attending Utah State University and I was so excited to have a niece. Sure James is the oldest but there’s something special about girls. I used a dry erase marker to write the date, your name, and weight on the mirror at the end of the hall so everyone would know you had arrived.

You are now 7 years old. You are spunky and I love that about you. You are bright and fun-loving. You are also very thoughtful. You draw pictures for Gromo and you tell me about funny things that happen. You’re quick to say thank you and include others.

Happy Birthday Anna Banana! We can’t wait to hang out with you sometime soon.

2 comments:

JED MAIL said...

I can't believe she's 7! Holy Cow! Where is the time going! I've got to get back home!

Julie said...

Emily, you are so sweet! You are so thoughtful of people!! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondered how you were doing! I hope well!