Monday, February 8, 2010

Tonight's Special

When I mess up a recipe by adding too much of this or too little of that or burning it all Drew helps me feel better by telling me, "It's just Hama pizazz."

Tonight we will be serving Pizazz de la Hama. I decided to try a new recipe from my BFF and beloved sister-in-law. I managed to burn bread crumbs, set off the smoke detector, not be able to turn it off, and fill the house with smoke. However unlikely it is, I will probably spill the sauce all over the oven, under cook the pasta, and give my family food poisoning.

All in all I think it's pretty funny and I'm glad I had some extra time to deal with all the Hama pizazz stinkin up the house.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Ah----chicken parmesan!!!! I've had it many times with burned bread crumbs, undercooked pasta, and food poisoning. I bet it was great!!!!! Oh- and thanks for the shoutout!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!