Sunday, May 23, 2010

New way of life = clown pants fitting like clown pants

Most of you are aware of the life style changes Emily and I have made... hence the last 6 or 7 posts about the low calorie food we are eating. I have been on a study for Icon H&F for the past 9 weeks. They gave me an elliptical and said eat right 6 out of the seven days and workout 5 days a week for no less than a half hour. We have really made a big effort in not eating out, avoiding soda and making my exercises count. I have lost 40 pounds in 9 weeks! And I really do feel a lot better. I am about ten pounds away from my high school weight and all the clothes I have left from high school fit again. I have really enjoyed all the healthy food we are eating and I look forward to reaching my goal weight of 260. I will try to keep you all posted on the progress!

4 comments:

Tahnie said...

40 lbs? That's insane! Good job to both of you!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Drew! Em told me that you lost all that weight and I think it is AWESOME! Keep up the good work!!!

Hama Roska said...

I'm really proud of you and thanks for being a good example to me.

MUH!

Kristi said...

Woot Woot!!!!!