Thursday, September 9, 2010

Drew is Ok. Phew!

Today while I was at work Drew called me with this sobering news:

Drew: "Hama. I broke my foot."

My response: "How did you do that?"

D: It was an alligator! In the toilet. I tried to scare him off with my toes but instead he saw them as bait and bit it. BUT it was a toothless alligator and so instead of getting all cut and mangled he rolled and twisted it and broke my foot.

M: (Uncontrollable but quiet laughter) "I'm sorry I can't come home and hang out with you."

I love that my husband wants me to come home and spend time with him. I love that he is so imaginative and continues to make me laugh. I hope you enjoy this as well.

Also if you have an appropriate picture of a toilet alligator I would love to post it. (I know I may be asking for trouble so please note the word "appropriate")

6 comments:

amber said...

That's funny and cute!

The Musson Family said...

I have a picture for you, how can I send it through. You can email me at thegang@execulink.com

Donna Madsen said...

Funny! We need to come for a visit!

Julie said...

What a good guy!!! And thanks for the comment....So now I have a story for YOU....Just barely on Saturday, we were driving down Center street and Rex says.... I think I just saw Emily and Drew!! I was like REALLY??? I wonder how they are! And we talked about what fun people you were...and then I see my blog and I have a comment from you...CRAZY! :) You guys should come visit us ! Seriously, we'd love to see you!

**So enlighten me...where do you see Rexy at??? On Center or on the ICON road?

Julie said...

And p.s. HOLY HECK. YOU GUYS LOOK FANTASTIC!! Seriously! Way to go!!! :)

Julie said...

and another PS ....you should update this blog more! You guys are too cute to NOT put up more fun pictures! :) hope all is well!