Thursday, April 14, 2011

Drewimony

In a previous religious congregation there was a young lady, newly married, who would often volunteer to speak about her husband and what a good influence he had been in her life and lovingly brag about him. We kindly called them a Jake-a-mony. Today it is my turn to bloggingly brag about my Drew. I brag about him at home all the time. He may be sick of hearing it.

Yesterday Drew had his final observation for the semester. His supervisor came to the classroom where he was teaching Algebra and graded his performance and gave him a 97%. That is out of this world good!! All of his sane professors love him and have great things to say about him. I love hearing the praise of those who teach him and those who he interacts with at the valley schools.

It's been a wonderful experience for the both of us. He is finally learning that he can attend college, do well in college, and graduate from college. He should know after this semester he can do ANYTHING. As for me, I am learning to hear, "Hama, you were right." :) Heavenly Father and I always knew he could do it. That's why I filled out his application for USU.

5 comments:

Tahnie said...

I know what Emily said is true. I know Drew will be a true living graduate soon. And I want my family to know how much I love them. :)

Jen said...

Wonderful!! I have definately been in the same position. You can see things in your husband that they dont see in themselves! Way to go :)

Donna Madsen said...

Way to go Drew!

Jessica GaleForce said...

GRATS ROASKA!!! YOU TEH BOMB DOT COM!! You are going to be a AWESOME teacher!!

Aaron said...

Drew is the man.