Saturday, July 28, 2007

While we're at it...

I now see that we haven't posted about one of our favorite Logan Summer traditions. The Demolition Derby, of course! 10-15 cars line up and after the signal they ram into one another until the car can be driven no more. Sometimes it's because the car ends up on it's side.


This year's demo was fun cause we ran into some old friends and Drew caught a t-shirt thrown into the audience. The tag said Large but it certainly wasn't an Adult Drew size large. After the derby we took a moment to salute Grampy Tex. This one's for you!

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Holy postings, batman!

I haven’t even been able to catch up, and then you go and post, like, three different things.

You guys are doing an awesome job with your blog. We love reading it and seeing your sweet, sweet pictures. Loved the picture of Drew in the t-shirt, and the salute to Texas.

If you need to get rid of some tomatoes, I’m willing to take some off your hands. :)

Hama Roska said...

When are you going to stop by and harvest some??? Last night we pulled 9 bell peppers.

Aaron said...

Yeah, I should come and harvest some of your veggies, but it’s difficult to get over there. I thought about driving through there tonight on the way home, but I needed to get home. I’m tired.