Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dont cry for me Argentina

I must make this request before I blog. I don't want anybody telling me how bad this sucks. I already know. I had to take a test this semester before I could take Stats 1040. I took the test several times and studied as hard as I could but I wasn't able to pass it. I needed to get into stats so I could apply for my major this semester and since I did not get in I am not able to apply for a full year so I have to take a year off of school. So I am taking this semester off and I will return in the spring and take a full load of classes and I will then take stats in the summer and take the following fall semester off as well. It's ok I feel fine it was hard to accept but I am willing to take it. It means I have more time with my wife and we get to go on another vacation this winter so it will all work out. so if you must cry I understand but know we are both doing well and we look forward to the time together

4 comments:

Tahnie said...

How about this: Way to 'Pollyanna' it Drew!

Hama Roska said...

California, here we come!!!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I dont get it and yes Hama, California here we come!

Tahnie said...

Pollyanna was the greatest movie ever! Em you never saw it either? It was about a little girl that always made the best out of the worst situations...