Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mountain Lion....Perhaps...

Emily: Hmm..My lip is burning.
Drew: My whole nose is burning.
Emily: Did you touch it after chopping the green pepper?
Drew: I must have.

(5 minutes later)
Drew: This REALLY hurts!

Drew puts ice on his nose and cheeks. It's a little messy, his face melts the ice.
Running water...
Emily: Maybe you should try milk.
Silence...

Emily walks to the kitchen to find Drew with his face in a bowl of milk.
Drew: It's not working very well.
Emily opens the fridge: Yogurt or sour cream?
Drew: Huh?? Sour cream.

Finally Drew has some relief from the physical pain. Too bad they watched that History channel special about large cats and Emily can't stop laughing.

11 comments:

amber said...

What happened to his nose?! I didn't know green peppers were that hot! Too funny. I totally see the mountain lion thing!

Hama Roska said...

With the price of bell peppers I opted for anaheim. They're usually not spicy but this one was. Drew was just being nice and helping me prep dinner but...well you know.

Tahnie said...

BEST POST EVER!

JED MAIL said...

A throaty growl...

Felix Concolor

Grrrrr....

Wish I'd seen the special!

Dad.

Four Huffs said...

That is AWESOME!! Sorry about your nose, Drew...but that was really cool!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

the worse part was that Emily couldn't stop laughing I felt very picked on!!!

Melanie said...

Haha. Great post!

Tahnie said...

Drew,
We want to sing you a birthday song...

You've had a birthday shout HOORAY!
We want to sing to you today.
One year older and wiser too.
Happy Birthday to you!

Love,
Tahn Tahns and Braley

Julie said...

James can't stop laughing either!

Julie said...

James has a suggestion for your blog. He would like to see a video of Drew making pottery.

Julie said...

LOL! oK, That was the funniest post I have read in a LONG time! You guys crack me up!!! Thanks for sharing !

Hey...now that you know where I ACTUALLY LIVE..you guys should totally come over sometime and play!!