Friday, October 3, 2008

No Alcohol Needed

These look like some fun pumpkins but we don't need alcohol to be fun people.

This is a stab at Drew saying we are a boring married couple. Let me name a few of the wildly fun things we have done in the last week or so.

We walked to a local restraunt and had doughnuts and hot chocolate for breakfast. Then we made our way to the gardener's market and mingled with the local growers. We made people at church laugh. We have tried two new delicious recipes and shared them with our friends. We upset the baseball fans at Iggy's and this weekend we get to meet our brand new niece.

How awesome are we?!

Note to our readers: I didn't plan on Drew posting again before I placed my rebuttal so I'd appreciate it if you'd comment on his pictures. I am impressed with his camera phone. It's way better than mine.

3 comments:

Tahnie said...

I think your both fun!!! Can't wait to see you tonight. We'll get all kinds of rowdy on ya.

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I still think we are more boring than exciting but we did do fun things!

amber said...

I love that picture! You guys did a great job on Sunday. I think I would have feigned sickness.