Friday, January 15, 2010

And I thought I loved you then…

Six years ago today I married Drew in the Bountiful Temple. It was one of the best decisions of my life. He is my best friend. When we got married I thought I couldn’t feel more love for anyone than I did on that day but I have been repeatedly proven wrong.

It has meant the world to me to have him in my life and to share life experiences with. Each day brings new joys and new struggles but we enjoy them as a team. I love being a part of Drew’s team.

Drew you helped me finish college, you’re supportive in any challenge I take on, you’ve helped me become a better person, you are so patient with me, and you know how to read me like closed captioning. Thank you for being mine!

6 years of bliss, 5 Fiesta de Mayo parties, 4 bishops, 3 vehicles, 2 apartments, 1 happy girl.

I love you and Happy Anniversary!

9 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

Baby I love you too!

Jessica GaleForce said...

AHHHHHHH Happy Anniversary yous guys! We need to come up and visit you and check out the "New" apartment!

dustjen said...

Congrats you guys! I hope you have a great year together :)
Jen Benson

JED MAIL said...

I hope you enjoy many, many more years together! You make me happy just knowing how happy you are!

Brad said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you have fun in Park City! You'll have to tell me where you ended up eating. Love you both!!

Tahnie said...

that was me, but you already knew that!

Andrew said...

I'm becoming verklempt...talk amongst yourselves and have a happy anniversary

Donna Madsen said...

Congrats! I remember when Curt went to you wedding! You guys are awesome!