Friday, November 30, 2007

Things I learned from Grandma

This morning I learned that my lovely Grandma had passed away and I'd like to share a few things I learned from her.
  • Always have a tissue handy. Who says you need pockets!
  • There's nothing wrong with putting half a slice of bread back in the bag.
  • You can make someone feel like the most important person by remembering their name.
  • You don't need a reason to wear a dress or a nice piece of jewelry.
  • Offer popsicles and they will come.
  • Do the good ones twice. A good joke never gets old.

I will always cherish the time I spent with her and Grandpa and I'm so happy that they are united once more in their best form. I love them both!

2 comments:

JED MAIL said...

iyI'm so sorry to hear about Grandma's passing. I loved them very much. It was such a sadness to be separated from them for me. I appreciate the things you learned from Grandma. They're lessons well worth keeping close.

Aaron said...

Well said, Emily. I had to chuckle at a couple of those.