Monday, November 5, 2007

One Year.....

Drew and I headed to the large metropolis of Salt Lake City this past weekend. My oldest brother Aaron was nice enough to fly in my dad from Texas so we could see him before he heads to Iraq to be a civilian bus driver on a military base for 1 year. Thanks Aaron!

It was fun to see him and go miniture golfing with the fam. Anna even scored a hit in one, as she liked to call it. We all went to the 5 Star restaurant, where Aaron is a star! And we had some good laughs and good food.

My Dad mentioned that a lot can happen in a year and started to list the things that have happened in his last year. I thought a lot has happened in my last year, and where it is close to my birthday it's a good time to reflect.

I've worked full-time this whole year, we got out of debt, we saved and went on a honeymoon to San Diego. Drew saw the ocean for the first time and we attended our first major league baseball game. We had a taste of parenthood when we adopted 3 kids for a week and we participated in the first annual Clark hoopla. Brad and Tahnie announced the first Roska grandchild. We have outstayed another couple in our apartment building and Drew for the very first time is a full-time student, period. Let's not forget...I caught my very first fish!!! Most of which has been put on this blog another item of this year.

Now I need to decide what needs to be done in the next year, because that's all the time I have before my "Things to do before 25" list needs to be done. AH!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

What's on the "Things to do before I'm 25" list? I'm very curious.

Andrew said...

I too want to see the list of things to do....I can't wait to read it.