Saturday, September 1, 2007

When I become a millionaire


Before we left Brad and Tahnie had told us to make sure we visit Coronado. It's a little island with a bridge connecting it to San Diego. It seemed like all of our attempts to go were a failure. The last night we were in San Diego we finished up with Sea World and our original plan was to head to our hotel and eat left-overs. I told Emily that we should go eat off of the pier in downtown San Diego and she agreed, but really I was going to take her to Coronado. So after our driving to towards downtown and Emily getting mad at me because I kept "missing" our exit I told her where we were going. Emily took some beautiful pictures off of the Coronado bridge.
I instantly fell in love with this place and once I become a millionaire I will buy a place here. Or unless someone wants to go in on it! We took some pictures overlooking the San Diego skyline and we ate at a little cafe called the Bay Side Cafe. I had lamb and Emily had the Salmon. It was great. We were able to see the firework show from Sea World from where we ate dinner, afterwards we took a walk out onto the pier and we watched some people fish. What a wonderful way to end our stay in San Diego! This was our favorite picture of me and the skyline!

1 comment:

Hama Roska said...

This was a perfect end to a perfect stay in San Diego. If the sunset could have been extended to last a lifetime I would have stayed there to watch it. Drew is tricky like that some times and though I was mad at him missing our exits I was so grateful that he took me to Coronado.