Saturday, September 1, 2007

San Francisco Giants

Drew and I decided to extend the vacation one day. We found a cheap hotel just outside of San Francisco and bought tickets for a Giants Game. The drive was a longer than expected and the game was a lot colder than we had prepared for but it was a ton of fun. It's the first "Major League" anything I can remember attending and it's fun to say we saw Barry Bonds play the same season he broke the home run record. And he hit a home run while we were there.

2 comments:

Greatest American Fisherman ever said...

I couldn't believe how cold it was! We had so much fun. One of the best parts was the sourdough bread bull full of clam chowder. It still makes me salivate

Hama Roska said...

I'm sure Drew meant "bread bowl" but it was as big as a bull. :) We did have a ton of fun and soup was perfect for the evening.