Friday, October 12, 2007

Do I have 8 items?

I've been mulling over this for days and these are the things I can think to share....
1. I've lived in Utah all my life and I have never been skiing or snowboarding.
2. I hated spaghetti sauce all my youth. I'd eat my pasta with cheese. I am more willing to eat sauce now but I still prefer noodles and cheese.
3. I had 4"Grandmother's" growing up. Granny Clark, Grandma Swensen (both are real blood relation), Grandma Lorea who lived downtown, and Grandma Hartford in Canada. Drew thought this was really weird until we had friends close enough to consider family.
4. I spent a month just outside of Chicago between 9th and 10th grade. I learned to appreciate new experiences, being the youngest, and home-cooking. I was also amazed at the lengths members of the church travel to gather on Sundays.
5. In a way I owe my interest in sewing to my brother. He took Interior Design and met girls and I took interior design to be like my big brother. I liked the teacher and the next semester when I was looking for a class to fill my time slot I ended up in her sewing class. I've loved sewing ever since.
6. I want a pet cow. I just couldn't handle the getting old and slaughter time.
7. Most people are surprised when I tell them this: I dream of smoking cigarettes. In my dreams it is what I enjoy. I take deep puffs and feel the silky smooth nicotine. When I realize I that I can feel the cigarette in my hand I think "This isn't right" and I wake up. That is why I will never take a puff, EVER. I think I'd be addicted.
8. I am married to a genius! I love you Drew!

4 comments:

Tahnie said...

I'm so glad I found out you weren't a huge fan of 'sauce' on your noodles. I'll make sure and not make that when we have dinner next. :)

Tahnie said...

Oh and one more thing...I could never try one of those delicious smelling coffe drinks (espresso, cappuino, latte etc..) because I know I'd be addicted like that. My favorite aisle in the grocery store is the one with fresh ground coffee. It smells sooooo good. So I can relate to your cigarette dreams.

Aaron said...

I think it should be clarified that Andrew was the one who took Interior Design to meet girls, and not me. I was/am afraid of girls. They have cooties.

JED MAIL said...

When I was a missionary my biggest desire was to light up a cigarette! I was always around the Venezuelans who made it look soooo cool. Of course, as soon as I was back at home I never ever had another desire to smoke. So...I've never smoked, never had a drink of alcohol, never tasted coffee. Tea? Well, when I was little, if I got sick Granny would give me a little tea to "calm my tummy." I haven't tasted tea in many, many years.