Monday, October 15, 2007

Week in review.


Last week was the real test to see how efficient not working really was for me. I had the second chemistry test of the semester, first test...lets just say I did really bad. After taking most of the week to study and really try to get what he wants us to learn I got an 85% on the test! Which is the lowest score I've got since I quit. Emily always tells me how great I am doing and it's all me but I have to thank her for the chance she has given me to focus this semester on school. I finished my fish for ceramics and he is being fired right now. I never had a desire to do hand built stuff but it has been a real treat and I am not as bad as I remember. I threw 12 little vases all of which I will be firing in different firings but using the same glaze. Emily and I went to Hamilton's with Andrew and Kristi (always a treat) and Emily and I hung out a lot this weekend, Something that seems more and more difficult to do. Here are two pictures of my fish I will post more pots when I have them glazed. >

6 comments:

JED MAIL said...

I love a good "fired" fish with a delicious glaze!

Hama Roska said...

Way to go genius husband! I'm so proud of your hard work and I have loved hanging out with you more!

The Shark said...

I miss your gentle touch, Roska.

Tahnie said...

Drew I love your fish! You're really good at that stuff. Of course you know how much I love all the pottery we have of yours!

Aaron said...

Dangit! I wanted to be the first to say "I miss your gentle touch, Roska." Even though I'm not sure exactly what it means...

That's a sweet fish, Drew. And as far as chemistry goes, don't sweat it. I never understood chemistry either, and I loved things like math and physics.

the bigger family said...

drew and emily,
how fun, you have a blog. and, nice fish drew!
we added your blog to ours...
here's our:
http://thebiggerfamily.blogspot.com
dave and kendra