Friday, October 26, 2007

Greatest suprise party ever!

This year Emily and I got each other our presents really early so we really didn't have anything to give to the other on their birthday(I got a Grill Griddle combo and Emily got a sweet bike!). So we decided we were going to do surprise for each other and so on my b-day Em got me some cookies and balloons and brought them to work. I have unsuccessfully in the past tried to throw Em a surprise birthday party but it has never worked out and I was determined to do it this year. I made sure the house was as clean as it could be and I did the best I could to invite people without Emily knowing. (I would have liked to invite people from her work but that proved harder than I thought.) Kristi was so helpful in getting it put together for us and she provided all the decorations and the cake, thanks Kristi! Everybody who came brought a little treat and it was nice to see everyone there. We sat around and talked for awhile and played a round of catch phrase. Thanks to Kendra the guys won;) It was a very fun night and it was nice to have everyone there. Em took a couple of pictures so I am sure we will post those later. Thanks once again for all who came and finally happy birthday sweetheart!

2 comments:

Hama Roska said...

It was a GREAT surprise and I am so proud of Drew for not giving it away as he often wants to.

I'm so glad that everyone could come, even for a few minutes. I am so grateful to everyone! Especially Drew.

Hama Roska said...

I added pictures!