Friday, October 26, 2007

7 things I love about my wife!

I thought since it's her birthday I will post some of my favorite things about her.

1. Emily has some of the best childhood pictures I have ever seen. Two of my favorites are of her as a little girl. First one is of her in a dance club and she is looking at the other girls to see what dance step they're suppose to be doing. (it's her mom's fault for not practicing with her.) Second one is of her at her brother's birthday party and she is holding a book her brother got for his birthday and she is holding it upside down with the biggest grin on her face! I love it.
2. She is so great at sewing, she doesn't think so but I could never do what she does. Artists are their own greatest critic and Emily suffers form this big time. She made a quilt for my little brother and I think it's perfect I will post that when I get pictures, she is currently making Ethan a firefighter suit for Halloween and it looks great.
3. She has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life, I know I wouldn't be where I am at today without her help. I have said this before but my wife couldn't carry me more than 2 feet physically but spiritually she has carried me for miles.
4. She is so supportive of everything I do and even when I think my pottery or work is terrible she is there to pick me up. She wont let me give up on anything and she helps me see everything through.
5. I don't say this very often but I think sometimes she is a lot funnier than I am. I know hard to believe but she can be really funny sometimes, usually after a sugar rush and when I am trying to sleep.
6. She is starting to get into fishing! She went fishing with me this spring during the free fishing day and she caught a couple of little fish but she was really excited about it. She also out fished Brad and I last time we went to strawberry, she even says she will go ice fishing this winter. I am so pumped.
7. She likes the comic book movies. I don't know if I could survive without them and it makes it even better that she is willing to go to the store and stand in line at midnight so we can get one of the first copies of Transformers and a transformer beanie!
I could list a lot more but I guess the one thing I love about her the most is that she is mine! Take that Daniel Goodmonsen

4 comments:

Hama Roska said...

The last line of that blog almost proves that Drew is funnier than I am. Almost.

Thanks for the sweet birthday surprises. I love you and am so glad that you are MINE.

Andrew said...

Shoot Dang!!! You should write Hallmark cards or something.

JED MAIL said...

I'm going to have to post a "7 things I love about my daughter" in my blog! I'll work on that one next chance I get.

By the way...see you on Friday!

Aaron said...

Nicely done, Drew. Happy Birthday, Emily! Look forward to seeing you this week!