Monday, January 14, 2008

Finally!



Emily and I had the opportunity of going to my best friends wedding last month. I have known Jake since the day we walked into the lunch room at Granite Park Junior High, one lanky and the other stalky. We were rejects from all other social groups so we sat at our own table and we ate lunch together everyday all through our senior year. Jake and I went through a lot together; high school football, nick names, English reports, awkward dating years, missions, Dave Burgess, Mike Zito, Granite High, my first date with Emily and much more. Seeing him get married was awesome we had a chance to meet his wife when they came up to visit family in Logan. She is very nice and suites Jake very well. We're happy for the both of them and wish them the best of luck.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Hey there, just catchin up. I'm glad you guys are the photo posting type because I need visuals. Good to hear that things are well!