Friday, January 4, 2008

My apologies

I feel like our blog has hit a spot of Blah. We haven't posted for almost a month and I apologize. I complain about those who don't update their blogs and I have become one of them.

In an effort to make this post interesting, I will include the following: We had some leftover turkey from the holidays and Drew opted to make a delicious Chicken Jambalaya from the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. I know several families have this cookbook and I would recommend it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Roskas,
Welcome back to the world of blog! Thanks so much for letting us hang out with you this weekend. I found a place for Drew's plate. I will take a picture and e-mail it to you this week.

Love ya! Julie

Tahnie said...

I've been slacking in the blog department as well....but I'm back now so check it out!