Monday, January 14, 2008

Why Drew can't own a nintendo


As of Christmas Emily and I were introduced to the world of Guitar Hero. Well the rich man's version. Brad bought himself Rock Band for Christmas this year and Christmas day we rocked out. I don't remember doing anything else at Brad's that day and we really didn't need to. The game is very addicting and had Emily not had to work the next day we would have played all night long. Brad also invited us over on new years to celebrate so I invited Dave, Jake and his new wife Allison and once again the night was spent rocking out if Emily wouldn't have come down stairs and interrupted our jam session I wouldn't have realized the new year had begun. I like rock band more than guitar hero because you have the opportunity to play the other instruments and another big difference is you get to sing. Amazingly enough that is one of my favorite parts, I can't sing well but the game or the other players don't seem to mind. Josh Huff recently allowed me to borrow his PS2 and I have yet to return it. The game is so much fun and for a guy like me who always wanted to learn to play an instrument this is the next best thing.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

That's funny Drew. There are certain games that do that to me, too. Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo still does that for me.

Tahnie said...

Hi guys!! I've finally decided to emerge from being anti-social. I need to do a blog about New Years...it was so much fun!

JED MAIL said...

Guitar Hero III is the big thing in Iraq! Every soldier who comes out of the PX is carrying a big box with a wireless guitar and the game. Intriguing!