Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kamas Pioneer Day Parade and JUICE

Just in case one parade in a day isn't enough we went to TWO! Thanks to Brad and Tahnie for inviting us to view the Kamas parade. It felt a little more like home and the scenic drive was a definite plus!
This particular float was a local pizza place grilling on the trailer and then offering samples along the parade route. Pretty cool.

After the parade we headed to Heber to get some eats at a more well known pizza place. The big hit for Brynner was his juice, just not in his sippy cup. He would look at Dad and ask, "JUICE? Pwease." And once his cup was empty, it became "Mah, pwease. JUICE!" After a couple successful drinks, he decided once the juice was gone he could show that by flipping the cup upside down. He ended up with some juice on him but mostly in him.

2 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

The only parade I have ever really enjoyed was the light parade at Disneyland as a kid. It gives me hope that one day soon I too can enjoy parades as an adult!

Tahnie said...

The Kamas parade rocked....and it was Brad and Drew who made it. We have some pretty funny husbands! I can't believe how many otter pops we devoured.
I wish I had been there to see Brynner and his juice. I'm glad you took some pictures though!
Saturday was really fun with you guys too. We need to hang out more!