Monday, July 27, 2009

Salt Lake Pioneer Day Parade

It's a family tradition to attend the 24th of July parade. This year was the same. Some uncles and cousins camped out to snag a prime spot in the shade. Thank you!

I thought I'd share some pictures.
I thought this float was fun. The ship, the sails, the water, and the words are all quilts.

Andrew, Kristi, Logan and Gromo. Love you all!

One of my uncles doing a crazy show that only happens once a year for this event.
We did some more fun things this weekend but I'll post those in the days to come.

2 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

oh my gosh! i'm so jealous. i hate being out on the east during the summer when there's no pioneer day celebrations. i hear great things about pioneer day festivities but have never gone :( looks like you guys had fun!

Hama Roska said...

You may not have Pioneer Day but you are in the middle of the original 13. AND I hear there's fireworks on the water. That's pretty cool!